Primal Parking Limited, trading as Primal Parking ("we" or "us") is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 07772414 and whose registered office is at 18 Bath Street, Bolton, Lancashire, BL1 2DJ operates the website www.primalparking.co.uk (the "Website").
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website. This will include your full name, your address and date of birth along with basic security information.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys or provide feedback in respect of your experience in using the Website.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Use of this Information
- We will use the information obtained to administer the services provided through the Website.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, post or telephone. This may include Primal Parking, Primal Bollards, other Primal brands and our partners.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by any means only if you have consented to this.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box on which we collect your data.
- We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, car drivers in SW1).
- We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to their target audience.
Sharing the Information obtained
- We may transfer some or all of your personal data or information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be adequately protected.
- We may use third party suppliers to provide part of our service to you. Some of these providers may be based in countries outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"), and we cannot guarantee that the same standard of protection will be afforded to you as the protection available under UK law. In such circumstances we will have in place sufficient contractual arrangements which will require that you data is handled and processed securely, to a standard equivalent to the protections under the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the Website according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to the Website.
Where we store your personal data
The data we collect will be stored at our servers located at Iomart Hosting Ltd. Reg No: SC275629. Reg Office: Lister Pavilion, Kelvin Campus, West of Scotland Science Park, Glasgow, G20 0SP.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to Information
You have a right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to an administrative fee of £10.